Davis Works LLC, was founded by Doug Davis, a business executive with both domestic and international business experience. He began his first management position in 1996 as a store manager of a small retail store. Over the decades he has worked and lead teams in the following spaces:
- Retail sales (Select Comfort, and Men’s Clothing)
- Inside Sales for a fluid power engineering company and Outside Sales as a HVAC sales agent and then trainer and manager.
- Savings and Loans (Loan Officer, Construction Lending and Investment Properties)
- Call Center (Outbound, Cold Calling, Inbound Calls and Customer Service)
- Training (Call Center, New hire training and onboarding, Leadership and Development)
- VP of Sales for International business based out of Australia. His territory was South East Asia (Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Singapore, and China)
- Manufacturing and Import/Exporting form China
- Chief Operations Officer for International Company located out of China
Over the past few decades, Doug has always strived to be a learner and to continue to grow. He has acquired a unique set of skills and insight from being in so many different spaces. He has seen the good and the bad when it comes to business processes (or lack thereof) and the biggest mistakes management make with regards to people management. He always says “People are your business!”
He understands the importance of a great marking plan and how to execute to get results. How to use technology to streamline processes and how to create engaged customers.
Doug started Davis Works, after resigning his overseas executive position due to the recent pandemic. He decided it was time to come home to the US, and what better place than to open up in Destin, Florida to be close with family and friends. From the world traveler to the beach-time executive, this has been a big change, but one that he takes in strides as he is always passionate about helping businesses to succeed.
Doug’s focus is always on doing things right and keeping to your word. Integrity in business and in life is of the most importance. Next, he would say is to get in the trenches with your client to truly understand their concerns, their issues, their vision, etc.. Finally, it would be to deliver. Producing results is where the rubber meets the road.
Davis Works continues to grow ever day thanks to the confidence our clients have in us. We cover many industries such as the mom and pops, small business, auto, business services, start-ups, and the local coffee shop. If you need help, I am 100% confident we can help.
Our Services and Programs will help you to:
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Build your online presence and brand – engage with your customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Improve the leadership skills of your team
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days, weeks, or even months at a time
- and much much more.